We’re currently looking for Screen Room Technician to keep our screen room moving! This position will work under the direction of the General Manager to image, expose, develop and coat screens for our textile screen printing facility. This is an on-site position, based at our headquarters in Largo, FL.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coat screens using a auto coating machine
- Images screens using a CTS Machine (Computer to Screen)
- Develop screens using a pressure washer
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Check in orders that arrive via UPS
- Catch shirts at the end of the dryer
- Pack shirts and prepare for shipping
- Assist with other per production duties
Minimum 1 year screen printing or screen room experience required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be able to lift, pull, or push up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Work in a Warehouse environment with heated machines.
- Perform kneeling, squatting, bend floor-to-waist/waist-to-overhead
- Simple grasp and fine hand manipulation tasks (tools/keyboard/writing)
- Perform all cleaning duties with use of cleaning chemicals
- Engage in extensive walking and/or standing
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time
- Repetitive movements
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed based on the ongoing needs of the business.