Contract Printing Tampa
We offer wholesale contract screen printing (and contract embroidery) to qualified businesses and re-sellers. With our high-quality and low prices, we have the capacity to print any quantity you may need. Our standard turnaround is 7-10 business days. Let us show you why Merch Ops Printing is the solution to your contract screen-printing needs. E-mail us for contract pricing and information.
Do I Qualify for Contract Screen Printing?
The following requirements must be met by those seeking to be a wholesale or contract screen printer. Please review the requirements below and if you feel that you qualify submit your information via our contact form. We will review your submission and contact you within 24 hours.
Requirements for Contract Printing
- You are associated or employed by a company that sells or resells printed apparel at the retail level.
- Proof of valid business license.
- Member of agencies such as ASI, SAGE, PPIA, or SGIA.
- Provide a reseller certificate.
What Contract Customers Need to Know/Do
- Must understand the basics of the screen printing process.
- Understand when/if an “underbase” is needed.
- Be able to accurately price jobs off our current price list.
- We do not “quote” contract jobs. All pricing comes directly from our price list.
- Deliver or ship all blank apparel to our location with PO number on each box.
- Apparel without valid PO’s can add to production time.
- Submit valid Purchase Order for each order with artwork!
Production Time Does Not Start Until We have the Following
- COMPLETE AND SIGNED PO SUBMITTED
- PRINT-READY ARTWORK
- APPAREL IN-HOUSE
- Artwork must be submitted to-scale.
- Size artwork accordingly to style and sizes of apparel.
- Pantone colors labeled within the art file.
- If no Pantone is chosen, we will reference the closest pantone.
Our state of the art Screen Printing & Embroidery Equipment:
- 2019 1 – 14/16 MHM S-Type Xtreme Automatic
- 2019 1 – 10/12 MHM S-Type Xtreme Automatic
- 2022 1 – 12/14 MHM S-Type Xtreme Compact Automatic
- 2021 1 – 6/10 MHM iQ Oval
- 2022 1 – Tesoma Drylight Gas Dryer
- 2021 1 – Tesoma Compact Gas Dryer
- 2018 1 – M&R Sprint 3000 Gas Dryer
- 2019 1 – Douthitt CTS
- 2019 1 – 6 Barudan Head Commercial Embroidery Machine
- 2023 1 – 6 Barudan Head Commercial Embroidery Machine
- 2015 1 – 1 BarudanHead Commercial Embroidery Machine
- 2017 Graphtec CE6000-60 Cutter/Plotter
- 2017 16×20 Heat Press